The ERA-Net FORESTVALUE has published a call with Deadline 01 May 2018.
Short Call Abstract:
The transnational call will address the whole forest-based value chain in two areas.
The exact scope will be defined and decided by the Call Steering Committee but the expected main directions of the call are:
1. Sustainable management of forests
2. Innovative production technologies, industrial processing, products and services
The full call information package will be published in the last quarter of 2017.
SSH aspects (keywords/disciplines): The call will aim to encourage and make best use of interdisciplinary systems approaches, and improve the impact and integration of social research and economics in this sector.
As policy issues pertain to all parts of the value chain, they may be addressed in each part.
Specific participation requirements:
The administration of the call is being led by the ForestValue Call Office on behalf of all the
General enquiries about this call should be addressed to the call office:
• Carina Lemke, Agency for Renewable Resources (FNR) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Martin Greimel, Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management (BMLFUW) (Martin.Greimel@bmlfuw.gv.at)
• Mika Kallio, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MMM) (Mika.Kallio@mmm.fi)
Finland, Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Norway, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Argentina, Egypt, Jordan.
Please note that this information is provisional and subject to change in the official call announcement being published with the call opening.