The JU Bio-based Industries (BBI) has launched a call for transnational research proposals. Deadline for proposal submission is September, 6 2018.
Deadline: 6 September 2018
Publication Date: 11 April 2018
Short Call Abstract:
The call focuses on the bio-based value chains and the pillars around which they are structured, which aim to:
• foster supply of sustainable biomass feedstock to feed both existing and new value chains;
• optimise efficient processing for integrated biorefineries through research, development and innovation (R&D&I);
• develop innovative bio-based products for identified market applications; and
• create and accelerate the market-uptake of bio-based products and applications.
A number of topics in the call foresee aspects such as:
• Environmental, economic and social assessment of solutions using Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) methodologies.
• Provision of business models, marketing strategies
• Assessment of economic viability and sustainability
Specific participation requirements:
Please refer to the call text for further information.