31.01.2013 - 28.04.2013
The Article 185-Initiative "Ambient Assistant Living" has launched its 6th Call for Proposals: "ICT-based Solutions for Supporting Occupation in Life of Older Adults"
Deadline: 30 April 2013
Publication Date: 31 January 2013
Weblink (URL): http://www.aal-europe.eu/launch-of-call-6/
Short Call Abstract:
Call 6 aims at the development of ICT-based solutions which enable older adults to continue managing their occupation – at work in an office, a factory or any working environment; in a first or subsequent career, in paid or voluntary occupation including local social activities – while preserving health and motivation to remain active.
Occupation in the context of this Call 6 is defined as paid and unpaid activity that results in benefit for the community, society and economy. The AAL Joint Programme is looking for ICT solutions to promote, enhance and sustain:
• paid activity (including but not exclusive to professional, entrepreneurial/small business and self-employment)
• unpaid activity (e.g. volunteering, knowledge sharing, counselling).
The AAL Joint Programme aims at innovative and ICT-based solutions delivered through applied research and development activities, which are financially sustainable and underpinned by a credible business case at proposal submission stage1. Projects are expected to target market needs and demands. Find more information on the topical areas which are in the scope of the present Call 6 in the chapter entitled “Description”.
Inclusion of social sciences, behavioural sciences, economics
Specific participation requirements:
Please always refer to Call Fiche with regard to participation requirements!
- Consortium composition of at least 3 independent eligible organizations (legal entities), from at least 3 different AAL Partner States participating in the Call for Proposals
- Consortium must include at least one eligible for profit business partner
- Consortium must include at least one eligible for profit SME partner which can be the business partner
- Consortium must include at least one eligible end-user organization
- Size of the consortium: 3 – 10 partners
- AAL member countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus**, Denmark, Finland*, France, Germany, Hungary***, Ireland, Israel, Italy**, Luxembourg FNR, Luxembourg Luxinnovation, Netherlands, Norway***, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain (ISCIII)**, Spain (MINETUR)**, Sweden , Switzerland , United Kingdom
*Finland does not participate in this call (AAL-2013-6).
** The indicated funding is still subject to a national decision process
*** Decision regarding participation in call AAL-2013-6 is pending