Open Call in ERA-Net Transport - Deadline 2 October 2015
The ERA-Net "Transport" has published a call on "Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chains".
Deadline: 2 October 2015
Publication Date: 1 April 2015
Short Call Abstract:
This call is open for project proposals in the following five call domains.
- Cross-border freight transport corridors
- Hub development
- Urban / last mile logistics
- Organisational innovations and new business models in logistics
- Information infrastructure and services for logistics
The call aims at proposals that deliver operational strategies, applicable results and/or deployable products/services for improving effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability of logistics in Europe.
- Business analytics and models of close loop supply chain sustainability (circular economy)
- Business models for horizontal and vertical cooperation
- Efficient reverse logistics networks
- Collaborative chain control strategies for advanced supply chain risk management and resilience
- New Business Models (Increase asset utilization by sharing, Collaboration Tools, Revenue/Gain sharing for private-private; public-private; public-public etc.)
- Drivers and enablers for collaboration and coordination (Favouring the transition to the new collaborative environment, understanding the impact of collaborative logistics)
Specific participation requirements:
PLEASE REFER TO THE CALL TEXT FOR FURTHER SPECIFIC PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS!